Credit CoordinatorApply for this job
Duty Station:Soroti, UG
Salary Scale:Not Specified
Deadline:Dec 31, 2019 11:59 AM
Number of Positions:1
Age Limit:Not Specified
The Credit Coordinator is part of the field operations departments and reports directly to the Branch Leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Credit Coordinator serves as the main point of ensuring that all the credit-related company activities are carried out properly at the respective branch.
The Credit Coordinator is tasked to make credit decisions on behalf of Tugende at the branch to ensure the growth of the company.
He/ she will ensure overall credit management of the Branch assigned to him/ her. He/she will lead the teams, conduct credit field operations, promote good customer service, submit weekly Credit operations reports and training credit teams.
Person Specification: Individuals who wish to apply, should meet the following requirements:
- A degree preferably a business-related one
- Experience working with a credit-related business.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Good computer skills in using Ms. Word suit and G-Suit
- At least 2** motorcycle rider with valid “Class A” driving license.
- Should have been a Team Leader for at least three months
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Overall rating of Exceeds Expectations or Truly Expectations on the last performance review.