Collections CoordinatorApply for this job
Duty Station:Soroti, UG
Salary Scale:Not Specified
Deadline:Dec 31, 2019 11:59 AM
Number of Positions:1
Age Limit:Not Specified
The Collections Coordinator are part of the operations departments and reports directly to the Branch Leader
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Collections Coordinator serves to build and maintain strong relationships between the collections team and the clients.
He/she will serve to; Build a strong collections team, share best practices on how to maintain healthy and positive relationships with clients, ensuring timely and accurate collections, identifies clients at risk and manages according to internal procedures, provision of client information regarding repossessions, tracing and payment, deliver excellent customer service to all clients, client management and participate in core departmental activities.
Person Specification: Individuals who wish to apply, should meet the following requirements:
- A degree preferably a business-related one
- Strong leadership teams and initiative
- Good computer skills in using Ms. Word suit
- Experience working with a credit-related business.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Good computer skills in using Ms. Word suit and G-Suit
- At least 2** motorcycle rider with valid “Class A” driving license
- Must have been a Team Leader for at least three months
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Overall rating of Exceeds Expectations or Truly Expectations on the last performance review.