Customer Relations OfficerApply for this job
Duty Station:Soroti, UG
Salary Scale:Not Specified
Deadline:Dec 31, 2019 11:59 AM
Number of Positions:1
Age Limit:Not Specified
Customer Relation’s main purpose is to make applicants, customers and visitors feel welcome, cared for and respected while having their needs addressed in an empathetic and professional manner. As the initial point of contact for most guests, the Customer Relations Officer is responsible for creating a great first impression of Tugende! You will also ensure that customers continue to have the best experience possible throughout their journey with Tugende
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome customers who enter Tugende’s office and help them meet their needs promptly, professionally, and with empathy
- Resolve customer complaints directly or direct them to the relevant person and function
- Attend to the toll-free line by explaining application procedures, answering questions, confirming prices and receiving feedback
- Lead applications classes and disseminate information about payment plans, terms and conditions, financial discipline etc
- Manage Tugende customer pipeline from applications class through to lease origination
- Assist with marketing efforts to build new product leads and pipeline.
- Manage the customer relationship management system, opening new accounts, creating transactions, and originating leases as well as update, and maintain accurate files for each customer.
Person Specification: Individuals who wish to apply, should meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Diploma or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Strong leadership teams and initiative
- Good computer skills in using G-suit
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Speak at least in Luganda and another dialect (Lusoga, Runyankole, Itesot, Acholi, Langi and Luteso, Gishu, Lusoga or Lukonjo)
- Good verbal and phone communication skills,
- Agreeable, warm, and welcoming personality; the ability to make a client "feel at home" in Tugende
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Overall rating of Exceeds Expectations or Truly Expectations on the last performance review.