Senior Customer Relations OfficerApply for this job
Duty Station:Mubende, UG
Salary Scale:Not Specified
Deadline:Dec 31, 2019 11:59 AM
Number of Positions:1
Age Limit:Not Specified
The Senior Customer Relation Officer’s main purpose is to make applicants, customers and visitors feel welcome, cared for and respected while having their needs addressed in an empathetic and professional manner. As the initial point of contact for most guests, the Senior Customer Relations Officer is responsible for creating a great first impression of Tugende! You will also ensure that customers continue to have the best experience possible throughout their journey with Tugende.
Tugende's mission is focused on people: Helping people help themselves. As a Senior Customer Relations Officer will be to make sure that our customers have the best experience possible throughout their journey with us, so that they are in the best position to help themselves. In addition, when customers are happy with their experience, they are more likely to be better customers (e.g. repay better, be more kind to staff), come back for repeat business, and recommend Tugende to others. These outcomes help Tugende achieve its mission and grow as a business!
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry monthly Market Feedback Analysis and execute customer facing surveys every quarter.
- Welcome customers who enter Tugende’s compound and help them meet their needs promptly, professionally, and with empathy
- Resolve customer complaints directly or direct them to the relevant person and function
- Attend to the toll-free line by explaining application procedures, answering questions, confirming prices and receiving feedback.
- Record and track customer inquiries, requests, and complaints in the Customer Feedback log
- Disseminate information about payment plans, promotions etc to customers.
- Interview customers for success stories and encourage completed customers to come for new leases
- Participates in customer relations activities like completion socials and loyalty programs. Help tailor communications to customers
- Identify areas for improvement in customers' experience with Tugende, and propose and implement solutions
Person Specification: Individuals who wish to apply, should meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Diploma or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Strong leadership teams and initiative
- Good computer skills in using G-suit
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Speak at least in Luganda, Lusoga, Runyankole, Itesot, Langi and Gish
- Good verbal and phone communication skills,
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Must have a score of 40 WPM typing speed
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field