Senior Credit OfficerApply for this job
Duty Station:Mubende, UG
Salary Scale:Not Specified
Deadline:Dec 31, 2019 11:59 AM
Number of Positions:1
Age Limit:Not Specified
The Senior Credit Officer is part of the field operations departments and reports directly to the Credit Team Leader. The Senior Credit Officer is responsible for providing support, direction, credit information, and loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the Tugende credit extension.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Making credit decisions on behalf of Tugende at the branch to ensure the growth of the company.
- Responsible for conducting credit field operations, promote good customer service, and submit weekly Credit operations reports.
- The job holder will be responsible for 1 - 4 credit officers, accountable for the entire credit process including assessment of the creditworthiness of potential clients.
Person Specification: Individuals who wish to apply, should meet the following requirements:
- A degree preferably a business related one
- Experience working with a credit-related business.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Good computer skills in using Ms. Word suit and G-Suit
- At least 2** motorcycle rider with valid “Class A” driving license.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Overall rating of Exceeds Expectations or Truly Expectations on the lasat performance review.