Field Technician Team LeaderApply for this job
Duty Station:Operations Head Office, UG
Salary Scale:Not Specified
Deadline:Dec 31, 2019 11:59 PM
Number of Positions:1
Age Limit:Not Specified
Your role as the Field Technician Team Leader is undertaking a broad range of duties and supporting the business in line with field technical related aspects to allow smooth operations. This role will draw on your exceptional customer service, Supplier engagement and decision-making skills coupled with high levels of communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Technical Support: Technical department.
- Ensuring all technician at branches get all the required tools to do their work effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring you keep an eye on all inventories required for asset readiness never to go past a required level in order to keep operations running.
- Ensuring timely upload and activation of assets on all Tugende Dashboards.
- Participate in and organise skill enhancement training for all technicians.
- Work with the technicians at different branches and suppliers to ensure enforcement of warranty.
- Support operational functions as the need may arise.
- Take on projects as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Work on head office technical operational needs as they may arise.
- Ensure all the required documents are submitted to finance within the required time for timely payments to suppliers in case involved in any procurement.
- Support field technical initiatives aimed at increasing effectiveness and efficiency within the team.
- Identify Field technical function weak spots and recommendation on how to improve them moving forward.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Attained at-least senior field technician position at Tugende.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent skills to keep track of all records required.
- You deeply enjoy working with people and ensuring they get the best experience at Tugende
- Ability to handle different types of characters
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- The solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to problem-solve
- Organizational skills
- Communication and influencing skills, especially when requiring colleagues to hand over records or to use the systems correctly,
- Should currently be holding a Senior Field Technician title at Tugende
Nice to haves
- Minimum of a diploma is essential in any engineering section.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.